it's like a bug

or something.  I can't quit baking.  Sunday was the banana bread.  Since Earl liked it, I took the extra loaf over there yesterday... along with a pan of cinnamon rolls I baked yesterday.
288

Monday it was just a simple batch of cookies.  Today I'll probably start the dough for a coffee cake.  Right now I have coq au vin in the oven and it smells good in here.  It started with the bacon I had to fry up, then with the 1/2 cup of cognac I had to pour, then with the onions, carrots and garlic I had to cook for 10 minutes
289

then I had to add the browned chicken, half a bottle of wine and thyme.  Like I said, it smells good in here.
290

I don't know if the wine actually smells good or if I'm thinking of how it'd probably warm me up right now.
291

I was doing some Christmas shopping online last night and Lucille wanted attention.  I picked her up and started playing with Photo Booth on my computer.  I was having a great time but she wasn't.

Mom said it best, psycho kitty.
292

mean Dr. Seuss-like kitty
293

time warp kitty
294