let's try this

What I'm Digging Wednesday and Blog Hop.  I've never tried this and thought I'd give it a shot since Liz at Staying Home and Staying Sane is starting it.  This will fit right in with my photo-a-day.  So, what I'll do is let the reader know what I'm digging right now and then I'll paste some questions she posted and answer them here.  I've left a link with my blog in her blog and that's how it gets started...

First of all, a few things I'm digging right now...


"Yodel Me on My Cell" nail polish by OPI
I have worn the same color for a few years now.  It's actually a dark maroon but looks black.  It's "Midnight in Moscow" by OPI and as of Sunday, it's on hiatus.  Make room for blue.
#135

Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers
Convenient and delicious.
#136

My coupons
Yes, I've been watching Extreme Couponing on TLC and now Mom and I have become obsessed with the craze.  It's like a game.  Like Mom said too, it's like gambling.  I know it seems lame but it really is fun.
#137

One thing I wish I was digging right now is some sort of anxiety medication.  I hate flying and I've been stressing over an upcoming flight.  Oh how I wish I was digging something really good, preferably in the form of a pill...

Now for the question and answer portion of today's program:

1.  What is your "happy place" song?  The one that makes you smile every time.
I have quite a few happy place songs, it really just depends on what's going on.  One song I've noticed is Train in Vain by The Clash.


2. Do you have a guilty pleasure?  
Like you wouldn't believe!  The top on the list would be a few Neil Diamond songs.  I can't even listen to them with earbuds in fear that something might malfunction and people would hear and I would be humiliated for life.


3.  Place that you MUST visit before you kick the bucket?
There are so many places I'd like to visit but I'm not really interested in Australia, Africa, most parts of Asia and obviously Antarctica... and Hawaii.  Everything else can go on the list but again with the flight anxiety...  Plus I don't want to jinx myself and say I want to visit then maybe something comes up to where I do.  That would almost be like saying, "Okay, now that I've gone to such-n-such..."  See where I'm coming from?


4.  Summertime is creepin'...what kind of bathing suit are you wearing?
I don't know if this is a step up or down but I'm pretty sure it's down.  I wear a tankini but I've ditched the mens swim trunks that I wear over the bottoms and just bought a skirt cover-up (that will stay on my body and ALWAYS accompany said tankini).  Also, I only wear it under extreme circumstances.


5.  Favorite vacation spot?
California or Boston

This, my friends, was my very first What I'm Digging/Blog Hop Wednesday.