i tried to get caught

up.  Well, I thought about getting caught up.  There is just a lot going on right now.  If you don't believe me, just ask Dad.  When I get really worked up I cry.  Over the weekend I got angry and frustrated with the MG situation on top of thinking of everything else I've had going on and had a crying meltdown.  (Since it's one of Dad's favorite things, I thought I'd let it all out for him.)  I can't help it, it's how I react.

Anyway, on Sunday I had to go to Pearland to exchange a few things so we figured we would stop for fajitas.  (I'm sure that's the only reason Cosme was anxious to go with me.)  We stopped at Lupe Tortilla and it was good.  I know it doesn't look like much food... it really isn't.  We get the small order of fajitas and share it because we eat so much of the beans and hot sauce we get beforehand.  Don't worry, it fills us up just fine.
#131

Why not wash it down with an Amaretto Cupcake?
#132

This is the resident snuggle buddy doing what she does best.
#133

Trying to get as much sun time as a can before having to expose my legs on our trip.  Oh, you know what's better than sipping on a Coke out in the sun?  Pouring that Coke into a cup with a straw and poking it through the chair so that when I'm trying to expose the backs of my legs there's little to no effort to take a sip.
 #134

Don't be surprised if I slack off again for the next few days.  Like I said, there's a lot going on.