let's try a little

catch up here.  I'm so far behind I don't even know where to start.  My last photo-a-day was 120 and it was two days behind.  Today should be photo-a-day 140.  Wow.  Fail.  There's no way I can find things for some of those days because there's been a lot of busy nothing going on.  I'll post as much as I can and see where that leaves me.  Maybe I can at least catch up with the photos by the end of the weekend...

Eric drove my car to school and it got tagged in the parking lot.
#121

This was May 4, 2011.  In honor of "May the fourth be with you", I did a quick, not so great photoshop job of turning Strat green with his Yoda ears.
#122

May 11 was Cosme's birthday but I have no pictures because I was a little rushed.

The next night was the PALS banquet at the high school.  Each PAL decorates their own table and our theme was A&M.
#123

There is a candle lighting ceremony.
#124

Eric hosted Sam since he was an incoming PAL.
#125

I went shopping the next day and had to stop and take a second look.  Am I the only one that thought this was a pair of briefs with one long leg at first glance?
#126

What can I say... Another day in the school parking lot.
#127

PALS had a training day to get ready for next year and to get the new PALS ready.  Each PAL had to decorate a t-shirt for themselves and the incoming PAL.  This was the design on Eric's shirt.  (The back read "PAL extraordinaire".)
#128

The training is a lot of running around.  After that Eric came home and fell asleep on the couch.  Lucille joined him but I had to get a picture because I had accidentally shut her paw in the door a little bit earlier and she looked so sweet but sad.
#129

We're taking a little vacation soon.  I've been trying to get ready by getting reacquainted with the sun and lying out.  I hate it because it's hot and boring but it beats going on vacation and getting horribly burned from lack of sun for so long.  I never had problems with the sun and tanned easily so I'm just trying to get back into the groove of it all.  It's not my favorite thing to do but I went out with a Coke and that sure made it better.
 #130