okay now

I don't think CMA has ever experienced the wrath of Melanie. For the most part, I'm an easy-going person. Okay, so I'm abnormally shy and quiet, but I'm nice and easy to get along with. I don't like to make waves. BUT... Every once in a while, after too much build-up, that little gasket blows and somebody ends up on the receiving end of an ill-tempered rant.
[Enter CMA Communications]
I have a tv with some stations that aren't as clear as they could be. No, it's not urgent but I am paying for their services. They were scheduled to come the morning of 9/10/07. Never showed. Rescheduled for the morning of 9/12/07. Never showed. Rescheduled for the morning of 9/21/07. Never showed. Now they are rescheduled for the morning of 9/28/07. IF they actually show up, it probably won't be ugly. Now, if I get another no-show...it's so on. (What do they say "it's on like Donkey Kong"?)

Thank you for letting me vent.