A year older

As usual, Eric didn't want to come out with us, so Cosme and I went to pick up my birthday cake and 4 dozen petitfours. (hey, only a dozen were mine.) After stopping at Moeller's for the ultimate sugar fix, we went for a birthday dinner at Grotto. (I've always loved that place.) After dinner we were heading down the road and I gasped (as usual, I scared Cosme). I told him I HAVE to have my picture made in front of a 35 mph sign on my 35th birthday. (Yes, we live near hwy 35, but this had to be a 35 mph before we left Houston.) We found a sign with enough room for us to pull over and Cosme snapped away. Even more appropriate, I'm wearing my birthday top from Cindy and Earl along with my birthday shoes from Mom and Dad. (I don't have a picture of those yet, but you can see them here...they're the rust ones.) Anyway, it was fun. I'll show you some more pictures now. (Sorry, there's none of Eric. As soon as we got home and had cake, he headed off to guitarland.)








us at Grotto



my cake, mmm...
and the flowers I got the night before