i'm going to

link up to Liz today because it's Wednesday and there are things I'm digging.  Actually, it looks like I've beaten her to it so I'll leave the link to her post when she gets it up later, same for mine being left over there.  The most obvious is the weather.  I don't know what the temperature is but it's chilly and a jacket is necessary.  I love it.  I didn't hesitate to walk down and get the paper today, knowing I probably wouldn't break a sweat before I was halfway there.
248

Did I mention I was digging the weather?  It was actually almost too chilly.
249

I'm digging Cindy's yard guy.  After the whole dilemma I went through last time I changed, I went through it again when my guy's phone was having issues so I called on Cindy's guy.  I think he's my new guy.  The poison ivy was getting wild and we all know I don't get near it so I'm digging that the poison ivy is gone too.
250

I'm digging Zappos.  I love that they have the style of jeans I wear because nobody else has them, not even the Levis site.  I love that they don't charge shipping.  And I love that it's always a speedy delivery.
251

I'm also digging how much I've been wanting to get out with my camera lately but again, that's all made possible by the weather.
252

One last thing I've been digging is Pinterest and it looks like I may have to use some of my pinned ideas on this bench.  It's looking a little weathered.  As much as I'm liking the turquoise I'm finding everywhere, I'm wondering if a black or green might be better.  I don't know, we'll see.  I have to keep my colors limited to small projects because my color selections are usually ruled out and considered a little wild.  I'll take that as a compliment.  Wait.  I think I'm going to do a multicolor project.  Not bright colors but maybe dull, worn colors.  Yeah.  One for each slat.