at 3:15 yesterday

afternoon Eric told me he wanted to go to the mall to find a jedi costume for school tomorrow.  It's spirit week and today they are dressing like superheroes.  I told him he could spend $30.  (Seriously, I spent $65 on Monday for a mum and then who knows what I'll spend to make an outfit for the black light pep rally tomorrow.)  Anyway, he went to the mall, Walmart and Target... nothing.  So at 8:30 last night, Mom and I got to work with what I had lying around the house.  We tore apart an old jedi costume (which was a kids size), found some brown and beige fabric around the house, broke several needles, used some glue and even a few staples and now we have a jedi.  Unfortunately, I cannot put my pictures up on here so I'll post it on Facebook and you can see it there.

I will get this posting back to a normal, less complicated way of working.

A funny little bit of extra info is I emailed this picture to myself from my phone.  A while back I changed the "sent from my iPhone" to "sent from a galaxy far far away".  So I get a picture of a Jedi reading "Sent from a galaxy far far away."