i'm a day late but

yesterday was Eric's birthday.  I'm not sharing any old pictures because I have a few new ones to show.  I'll start with this one.

Yesterday Eric got his drivers license.  As soon as we finished at the DPS, we drove (in separate cars) to grab lunch.  Here we are following Eric down 35.  I told Cosme to pull up along side Eric on the highway so I could get his picture.  He wasn't thrilled when he realized what was happening.
 
He had to peek to see if the torture was over... nope.

I think he finally figured out that I wouldn't stop until I got a smile.  There were several big grins and some laughing but a few were out of focus.  Here's one where he finally gave in to my camera.

We had lunch and then he was off.  I don't think he'll ever be as excited as he was yesterday to pick Dodo up from daycare and take her out to Cindy.