what kind of

snake is this? I don't know anything about snakes. Scratch that. I know snakes slither and some can kill you. Okay, I lied. I know two things about snakes. Now that I've cleared that up, I'm trying to find out what this is. It was in my garage one afternoon last week. I guess it was about 10-12 inches long. The neighbor thought it looked too big to be a grass snake. Now I need some feedback.



Oh yeah, I know it's totally out of character for me to be up this late. I'll admit I was asleep by 9:30 but I have an idea stuck in my head. Instead of lying there trying to not think about my idea, I had to get up and check some stuff out. Now that I've researched and doodled a little, I'm expecting to get sleepy again. But, looking at this creature I just posted is sure to make what little sleep I get before 6:00 an uneasy sleep. I really hate snakes.