i planted a

gardenia bush (or whatever the correct terminology is) last year. We had one by the front door in Houston and I loved to smell it.
This thing is two feet tall... max. I went out a couple of days ago and it had one bloom.... one freaking bloom. I had to get down on my hands and knees to smell the one bloom my plant had to offer. Not really what I was going for by putting it there but whatever. The next day there were at least a dozen flowers on it. I don't know where they came from but now if I could only get that thing to grow a little.

I've looked back over the last few posts and there is a lot of nature stuff going on. I'll try to do something about that. I guess I'm caught up in some sort of a nature funk. Well, tomorrow Cindy has court. I told her she needed to quit writing hot checks all over town... just kidding. (Do you seriously think Cindy is capable of that?) No really, Cindy has to go to court for Jake's stolen boat so I'm going to stay with Dodo. Maybe I'll find something else to snap while spending time in Dodo's world... or maybe not.