my take

Okay, it seems like everyone is doing pictures under a pier these days. Well, here's one of my takes on the "pier pic". We headed out to San Luis Pass but going under the pier wasn't an option, the tide was SO high. We drove down to Quintana Beach and got a few shots...after a brief argument.

Eric: I'm not going out there to take pictures with the homeless guy.
Me: He's only sleeping. Hey, where'd he go?
Eric: He's in the PortaPotty
Me: See, he's gone.
Eric: [throws fit and makes noises that represent anger]
Me: Get out now or you're not doing anything else today.
[Melanie exits car with Eric following.]

I think we scared the guy away. He walked off but left his pillow and blanket.

This place needed some cleaning but the water wasn't as high as San Luis Pass. I really had a different, cleaner pier in mind but this one had to do.
-
Below is a picture of the gnarly waves hurricane Dean is bringing our way. The water is pretty rough but it's not stopping anyone from fishing.