back to school



Yeah, I know this isn't the best picture but it's all I've got. It's a little better if you ignore the glasses glare. Eric was irritated with me because we were in a hurry (which explains the ONE picture), I had to get his picture and I was making us late. I explained to Eric that I've taken pictures of his first day of school since kindergarten and I don't know what makes him think I would stop now. It probably didn't help anything that I, being as sweet as I am, okayed his wanting to stay in bed an extra 10 minutes. Come to think of it, it probably didn't help that his phone kept going off with text messages...and I'm sure all those received messages had responses. Oh well, we got to school on time. (Tardy bell rings at 7:15!) Now we'll just keep our fingers crossed that his principal will let the hairstyle fly. Deep down, I'm betting we'll have to make a stop for a haircut today.