slowly but surely

I'm getting there.  In another day or two, I should be finished with pictures... hopefully.  Yeah, I still have some images I need to sort through but I'm also waiting on a few orders to arrive so I can get those delivered.  And once that's finished, Christmas shopping MUST start.  I mean today's already the 9th.  It is the 9th of December and I have to shop for Christmas presents.  UGH.  I have so much to do.  I have a shopping list started but there's nothing on it.  I'm disappointing myself here.

Here's one of my problems.  Since I started this post, I got sidetracked and have done four separate searches.  Once I finish the pictures, I can do my searching.  So much to do and so little time...

Here are some bananas I bought a few days ago to use for banana bread.

Guess what.  I made time and baked two loaves.  That's one thing I can mark off my to-do list.  Now I just need to get started on all the rest.  I wish a nap was somewhere on that list.