speaking of delicious...

lately I've been hooked on breakfast tacos. I've stopped several times recently at Takeria la Rosa (yes, I know taqueria isn't spelled with a K). I was in such a bad mood yesterday, I thought I'd start today off with a taco. There aren't usually a lot of cars here so I wondered if my regular order of a potato, bacon and cheese taco stands out. (I do like eggs...just not in a tortilla.) So, half embarrassed, I pulled up to the window and ordered. I got my order and pulled away. Once on the highway, I grabbed the taco out of the bag and realized they probably do recognize me by now...and appreciate my business.Once I got home I admired the smiley face and dug in. I know, you're probably thinking how a taco with potato, bacon and cheese is loaded with calories. Get over it. I did drink a DIET Dr. Pepper with it.Doesn't it look good? Their hot sauce is pretty good. I can smell the garlic in it.So as I stood in the kitchen eating my taco while dancing to the Texas Tornados on my iPod, I could tell my mood was already better.