he's a little bit country...

not, but he is a little bit rock & roll. All the kitten collars looked so girlie. I couldn't wrap a pink flowered collar around his neck, I just couldn't. So I picked up a bell and headed over to the dog collars where I was sure I could find something more manly. I picked this one up which happens to resemble Eric's belt. Anyway, with a name like Strat, he has to walk the walk.
It was funny once I got it on him. I took the bell off until he can get used to the collar. (He was banging his head on the floor trying to stop the bell from ringing.) So, I took the bell off and then walked across the kitchen to jingle it and call him. He pushed his chin (is it called a chin on a cat?) against the floor and proceeded by pushing himself with his hind legs. I had this kitten coming to me, scraping his head and front paws on the tile as if that would pull the collar off. whatever. It was a sight. I waited for him to fall asleep to get a picture of it. Obviously, he woke up. But look at these pictures I also caught!