diet schmiet


To make up for all the Coke I haven't been drinking, I splurged. After Eric's MRI yesterday we had an outing. We did some school shopping at Soundwaves, had lunch at Chuy's and saved dessert for Central Market. (Is it normal to like a grocery store as much as I like Central Market?) Second to Moeller's Bakery, Central Market has some of the best petit fours. Okay, I was bummed out because they had ONE white petit four left and the rest were chocolate. Since Eric went through the MRI, I offered the white to him and I tried chocolate. (Yuck.) Not thinking I would be satisfied with the chocolate, I picked up a strawberry eclair and half a dozen cupcakes. Okay, it didn't make up for the white petit four but it was a sugar fix.
This picture also fits the word Mindy gave me: happiness. (Put a white petit four on that plate with a can of Coke next to it...oh, yeah.)